Tuesday, May 29, 2007

After the Finals


My plan for this blog was to post something new every week, but I find myself hesitant to post anything this week since I feel like my education balloon burst one week after school ended.

What a crime to have put so much of myself into my education that I forgot God was the center of my life. I realized, once my finals wrapped up, that I had so allowed my life to focus around my education that I had all but completely lost my focus on Him. Education is important, and I'm even sure that God called me to it, but it is by no means the most important part of my life. What does it matter if I know that the continents are shifting slowly if I fail to center my life around the One who is directing the movement. It will never matter how well versed I am in Intelligent Design If I fail to worship the God who is that intelligence.

So before I ever publish another post, acting like I know so much, let me make it very clear that I don't know much. I still have a lot to learn. But most importantly; it doesn't really matter if I know much or not. If my heart and mind aren't focused on my Savior, then I am useless.

So in response to a professor who told me I deserve a great summer; I will reorient my heart from its orbit around my cranial activities and back around The Trinity and have a glorious summer.

No comments: